1. Personal Data collected by the Application; The Owner collects the following types of Personal Data:
A. Content and information voluntarily provided by the User Contact Data and content: are those Personal Data that the User voluntarily provides to the Application during its use, such as personal data, contact details, credentials to access the services and/or products provided, personal interests and preferences and other personal content, etc. Failure by the User to provide Personal Data, for which there is a legal or contractual obligation or if they constitute a necessary requirement for the use of the service or for the conclusion of the contract, will result in the inability of the Owner to provide all or part of its services. The User who communicates to the Owner Personal Data of third parties is directly and exclusively responsible for their origin, collection, processing, communication or dissemination.
B. Data and content automatically acquired during the use of the Application: Technical Data: the computer systems and software procedures in charge of the operation of this Application may acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified Users, but by its very nature, could, through processing and association with Data held by third parties, allow Users to be identified. This category includes IP addresses, or domain names used by Users connecting to the Application, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
2. Purposes The Personal Data collected may be used for the performance of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and for legal obligations as well as for the following purposes: Support and contact with the User in order to respond to the User's requests and help the User in case of problems.
3. Processing methods The processing of Personal Data is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes. In some cases, subjects involved in the organization of the Data Controller (such as, for example, personnel management staff, sales staff, system administrators, etc.) or external subjects (such as IT companies, service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, etc.) may also have access to the Personal Data. Such parties, if necessary, may be appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller, as well as access Users' Personal Data whenever necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep Personal Data confidential. The updated list of Data Processors can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Legal basis of processing Processing of Personal Data relating to the User is based on the following legal bases: the consent given by the User for one or more specific purposes; the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures; the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject; the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller; the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or third parties; the processing is necessary for the pursuit of a vital interest of the Controller or third parties. However, it is always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the legal basis of each processing at email@example.com.
5. Place Personal Data are processed at the operating offices of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Controller at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following postal address Via di S. Giorgio, 28 - Pistoia, 51100 Italy. Personal Data may be transferred to countries outside the EU: USA. For such countries, there is an adequacy decision by the European Commission or, in the absence of such a decision, you can request more information from the Data Controller regarding the appropriate safeguards adopted, as well as the means to obtain a copy of such Data or the exact location where it has been made available.
6. Security Measures
The Processing is carried out in a manner and with appropriate tools to ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data, the Data Controller having adopted appropriate technical and organizational measures that ensure, and allow to demonstrate, that the Processing is carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation.
7. Data Retention Period
Personal Data will be retained for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. In particular, Personal Data will be retained for the entire duration of the contractual relationship, for the performance of the fulfillments inherent and consequent thereto, for compliance with applicable legal and regulatory obligations, as well as for its own or third party defensive purposes. Where the processing of Personal Data is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data until the consent is revoked. Personal Data may be retained for a longer period if necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority. All Personal Data will be deleted or retained in a form that does not allow the User to be identified within 30 days after the end of the retention period. After the expiration of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to portability of Personal Data can no longer be exercised.
8. Automated Decision-Making Processes
All Personal Data collected will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling, that may produce legal effects for or significantly affect the individual.
9. User Rights
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, Users have the right to: revoke consent at any time; object to the processing of their Personal Data; access their Personal Data; verify and request rectification; obtain restriction of processing; obtain the deletion of their Personal Data; receive their Personal Data or have them transferred to another data controller; complain to the Data Protection Supervisory Authority; and/or take legal action. To exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Controller as quickly as possible, in any case within 30 days.
10. Data Controller The Data Controller is the Agricultural Company Ager Oliva S.R.L., with registered office in VIA DI SAN GIORGIO, 28 Tax Code/VAT No. 02010200471, e-mail address email@example.com, PEC address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Last updated: 25/02/2021